Monday, March 12, 2012

Rockyroad Peanut Butter Candy Cups!

The name speaks for itself!! I'm actually a little reluctant to post this on here because they're so dazzling and exceedingly wonderful, that I feel a little... selfish. However!.. I am not one to keep "Secret Recipes" in "The Family".  There are a few recipes that you have to REALLY want before I'll divulge, (this would be one of them) but overall I think sharing a recipe is a simple delight that you have, and give of yourself to another person when you share! :) And if you're looking through my blog, then you seek it out and so I am satisfied. :) (Not that I even OWN the recipe! See how ridiculous it would be for me not to share! :)  The other reason I have second thoughts about posting it is that it is SO FLIPPIN EASY!!! You'll see that I'm really just a fraud TRYING to look like a Chocolatier!  But now you can be too! ;)




  • 11-oz. package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
  • 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter 
  • 1 cup crispy rice cereal
  • 1 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped

    1. Microwave peanut butter and milk chocolate chips in a large glass bowl on high for one to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
    2. Stir in rice cereal, miniature marshmallows and chopped peanuts. Spoon mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls evenly into miniature paper candy cups. Chill one hour or until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment