Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meatballs




This recipe goes with the Marina Sauce below, or any other kind of sauce that would be good with ground beef. These are delicious meatballs!!! Also Very easy to make and great to double for freezing leftovers! I've found that I don't even have to roll them! I just drop them by table spoon onto the baking sheet, form them a little, toss them in the oven and wallah! Delish!


1 lb. ground beef

3/4 bread crumbs

2 eggs

1/2 c. chopped onion

1/2 c. milk

1 tsp. salt

1-2 tsp. italian seasonings

1-2 tsp. chopped parsley

pepper to taste


*I add garlic sometimes, sometimes I don't.

Combine all ingredients except beef. Then mix in beef by hand. Don't over mix. Form into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place in casserole dish. Bake naked or cover in sauce. Bake 350 degrees about 30 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment